We’re on the lookout for a Marketing Associate to join our small team.
We’re in the people business. Our four brands all focus on finding the right talent to work for top organizations across North America. Your role is to be the leader of our cheer squad, to help shape and drive our internal and external marketing campaigns; to ensure that all our people know that they matter, in a special way. We need you to bring your excitement and creativity and help us tell our brand story.
What you offer us
• Ability to develop and execute marketing strategies aimed at generating new client and candidate leads
• Experience working in supervisory or senior level marketing roles and managing multiple projects.
• Ability to create and tell the story of who we are.
What we offer you
• A culture of diverse, collaborative professionals all working towards share objectives.
• A remote working environment
• Great benefits package, including unlimited vacation/PTO.
Tools you’ll work with
• Office 365
Think you can be our person? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for receipt of applications is August 10, 2022