An Engagement Manager will build positive relationships with clients during projects. The Engagement Manager will be the assigned clients’ first point of contact, ensuring that our customers remain satisfied with our services.
The overall goal will be to ensure that our relationships with customers are strong, profitable and enduring.
Engagement Manager Responsibilities:
• Foster positive relationships with our customers as their primary point of contact
• Help clients implement services and plan projects effectively
• Be an SME on recruiting within the customer
• Ensure that contract terms and conditions are met
• Identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities
• Address customer issues with speed and efficiency
• Work with client growth teams to generate new business
• Prepare reports on project performance
• Proven experience as an Engagement Manager
• Project management experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
• Customer Service & Sales ability
• Sharp business acumen